Take the personal infertility risk assessment below to find out where you might be at risk.
1. Are you over age 35?
2. Are you a smoker?
3. Are you overweight or underweight?
4. Do you exercise excessively?
5. Do you have regular periods?
6. Do you experience bleeding or spotting between periods?
7. Do you have a history of sexually transmitted diseases (STDs)?
8. Do you experience pain during your periods or sexual intercourse?
9. Do you drink excessive amounts of caffeine?
10. Do you drink excessively or engage in recreational drug use?
11. Do you have a history of recurrent miscarriage?
12. Do you suffer from a chronic medical condition?