Abnormal fertilization

Ghalia

Abnormal fertilization

Post by Ghalia »

Hi Dr. I did 3 times IVF with ICSI and I'm getting the same result after fertilizing the eggs with the sperms abnormal fertilization they are telling me the have no idea why this is happening to me with the fact that me and my husbands test are clean and I have a perfect respond with the medication and everything , can u please help ? Thanks
Dr. Wisot
Site Admin

Re: Abnormal fertilization

Post by Dr. Wisot »

Hi:

I cannot tell with this limited information or really any information I can gather from you on line.

This is a complex problem and if your doctor has no answer on how to deal with it, I would recommend taking your records to another fertility group and getting a second opinion.

Good luck.

Arthur L. Wisot, M. D.
Reproductive Partners Medical Group, Inc.
Redondo Beach, California
Ghalia

Post by Ghalia »

Hi , thanks for your replay but I did took my records to another fertility group and they told me the same , I just want to know have you ever treated a casevlike this before ? And if yes how .
Thanks allot or your time but I'm looking every where for answers and can't get any
Dr. Wisot
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Wisot »

Hi:

I would need to know a lot more specifics to know if we have treated a case like this. You are welcome to bring your records of your cycles and the second opinion to one of us to be able to tell if we have something else to offer.

Arthur L. Wisot, M. D.
Reproductive Partners Medical Group, Inc.
Redondo Beach, California