Symptoms dissapearing

mamamode

Symptoms dissapearing

Post by mamamode »

Hi
I got my first positive 5dp5dt. It was a definite positive and my trigger was completely gone at 3dp5dt. I have been doing the first response tests and they have been dark everyday - today (8dp5dt) the test line is just about as dark as the control line.
The thing is my boobs were killing me from about 2dp5dt to 7dp5dt and now it just stopped. I know that some of this pain was from the crinone I am taking but I am still taking it .. why would that stop.

I also feel a lot of pressure in my pubic bone area. I am jus scared that this is not a viable pregnancy.

I had 19 eggs retrieved, 17 were mature and 14 fertilized normally w/ ICSI.
We transferred 2 and froze 2.
My RE did not tell me anything about quality.
Any insight is appreciated!
Thank you!!!
Dr. Wisot
Site Admin

Re: Symptoms dissapearing

Post by Dr. Wisot »

This is far too early to be able to tell anything about the outcome.

Doing all these pregnancy tests raises more questions than it gives answers as evidenced by your post. It also increases your stress which is not good.

Symptoms are unrelated to the outcome.

So the only option is to wait until your doctor has recommended to get the blood test and that's when you will get at least a somewhat predictable result.

In the meantime throw away the home pregnancy tests and think about where the kid will go to college and how much that will cost. But wait a minute: that will also cause stress. :)

Good luck.

Arthur L. Wisot, M. D.
Reproductive Partners Medical Group, Inc.
Redondo Beach, California