IVF for baby #3

hbtwinmom

IVF for baby #3

Post by hbtwinmom »

Hi Dr. Wisot! We are patients of Dr Rosen. We successfully got pregnant with twins on our first IVF after almost complete IVF failure… 29 eggs retrieved, 100 million + sperm and zero fertilization. Thankfully a miracle happened when your embryologist preformed rescue ICSI! Praise God! Our twins are now 2 1/2. We would love another baby or two, but we are concerned with the number of embryo's, since we now have our "diagnosis." We ended up, with I believe, 19 embryos, but only two made it to AA blast, and none to freeze.

I am an egg machine (pcos) and a good responder to meds. When we did IUI, I would have 5-6 mature follicles. My question is, would we be good candidates for a mini IVF? It was very painful last time with the 29 eggs and I don't want to have any 'extra' embryo's. I will not destroy them. We are trying to decide if we should try again, or wait for "miracle" on our own, which we have been already trying for 1 1/2 years again. I am 33, husband is 34.

Sincerely, Sara
hbtwinmom

Re: IVF for baby #3

Post by hbtwinmom »

Sorry Dr. Wisot! No need to reply to this one! I didn't see my previous question posted and reposted! Will be making an appt soon! Happy New Year!