Hyperplasia complex with focal atypia regressed and IVF

yoly

Hyperplasia complex with focal atypia regressed and IVF

Post by yoly »

Hello I had Hyperplasia complex with focal atypia regressed 2 years ago I took progesterone and got cure, my doctor told me for me to be free of the Hyperplasia 1- need to lose weigh 2- stay on progesterone treatment (because I'm estrogen dominant) 3- get pregnant and my question is can I do an HCG ovulation treatment??? Can this treatment produce the hyperplasia back ?????
thank you in advance
Dr. Wisot
Site Admin

Re: Hyperplasia complex with focal atypia regressed and IVF

Post by Dr. Wisot »

Hi:

Anything that will result in ovulation should prevent the hyperplasia from returning.

Good luck.

Arthur L. Wisot, M. D.
Reproductive Partners Medical Group, Inc.
Redondo Beach, California
yoly

Post by yoly »

Thanks Doc Wisot for your response

Novarel Warnings, Side Effects and Potential Drug Interactions
Contraindicated in patients with benzyl alcohol allergies
Use with caution in patients with conditions that are exacerbated by fluid retention
Contraindicated in conditions that are exacerbated by hCG such as cancers of the reproductive system, abnormal uterine or vaginal bleeding
Pregnancy X category
Pain and redness at the injection site is common
Common side effects: ovarian cyst or hyperstimulation

the third warning is what I'm afraid off because the hyperplesia complex with focal atypias are precancerous cells and even I keep the progesterone treatment I still have some vaginal bleeding but my doctor said it was normal , I'm very confused and concern because I know I will have to use any ovarian estimulation medicine to be pregnant, please any help

Thank you
Dr. Wisot
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Wisot »

Hi:

Endometrial cancer or atypical hyperplasia is not one the the cancers they are talking about. If it helps you ovulate it will discourage the development of your problem.

Arthur L. Wisot, M. D.
Reproductive Partners Medical Group, Inc.
Redondo Beach, California