Need advice

Violet
User

Need advice

Post by Violet »

I am not getting pregnant. Could you please advise me what tests to do, what to do? I have already visited to a gynecologist; she examined me and said that I am Ok. My blood, urine tests were normal. My ultrasound was also normal. I am use ovulation kit, and it shows that I ovulate. I feel fine but it’s already 1.5 years I am not able to get pregnant. Please advise what else I can do.
Dr. Wisot
Site Admin

Re: Need advice

Post by Dr. Wisot »

I recommend you go to see a reproductive endocrinologist who should do all the tests necessary and then recommend treatment. It does not sound like your OB/GYN is being aggressive enough which she should after a year and a half of trying.

Arthur L. Wisot, M. D.
Reproductive Partners Medical Group
Redondo Beach, California
Violet
User

Post by Violet »

Thank you for your reply. Do you have reproductive endocrinologists at your office? And if yes, how I should make an appointment? I don’t need consultation, I would like just straight visit to a reproductive endocrinologist. Is your office in Torrance or Redondo Beach? Thank you in advance for your reply.
Dr. Wisot
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Wisot »

Our office is in Redondo, 510 N. Prospect # 202. (310) 318-3010

The first visit is a consultation with a reproductive endocrinologist who will evaluate your situation and come up with a plan. Call the office to see if your insurance will cover it and the cost or copay.

Arthur L. Wisot, M. D.
Violet
User

Post by Violet »

Hi, I was trying to call to your office today, but nobody responded, because today is Saturday. I am very impatient to know, that is why decided to email you, hope you will reply to my email. Could you please let me know how much are the costs of ultrasound and semen analysis?
Dr. Wisot
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Wisot »

I cannot give prices here but the office will be open tomorrow from 7:30 to 12 and they can give you prices. But you cannot have any tests ordered without being a patient.

Arthur L. Wisot, M. D.