PGD for gender selection

newbb008

PGD for gender selection

Post by newbb008 »

Dear doctor,
I am 32 years old without any fertility problem and I have a four years old girl.
My husband and I simply want to have a baby boy by using IVF with PGD.Does it work?

I have two questions:

1. How much I need to pay if I choose to take IVF with PGD simly for gender selection.

2.How long i need to stay in LA if i choose to undertake the whole treatment in your institute, including pre-IVF checks, finishing the stimulations, all monitoring and the following treatment.

4. How many days before my menstrual cycle begins should I arrive in LA to begin the treatment and how long the treatment will continue if the impletation is successed in the first time.
5. Does your institute have staff that can speak chinese for better communication as we are from China.

Wishes

Judy Tan
Dr. Wisot
Site Admin

Re: PGD for gender selection

Post by Dr. Wisot »

Hi Judy:

It looks like 4 questions to me. :lol:

1. We can give you the costs at our front desk.

2. You might be able start close to home (depending on where you live) and come to LA on Day 8 of stimulation and stay until the transfer which would be about 11-12 days. We can discuss those details at a telephone consultation.

3. That can be determined at the time of the telephone consult.

4. Dr. Huang in the Beverly Hills office speaks Mandarin. I suggest you make your telephone consult with him.

Good luck.

Arthur L. Wisot, M. D.
Reproductive Partners Medical Group, Inc.
Redondo Beach, California
newbb008

Post by newbb008 »

Hi, Dr. Wisot
Thanks for your reply.
I'd like to consult with Dr. Huang in the Beverly Hills office,but how can I contact him, via telephone by calling (877) 273-7763 or just submit a request form on the website?
Wishes
Judy

Dr. Wisot wrote:Hi Judy:

It looks like 4 questions to me. :lol:

1. We can give you the costs at our front desk.

2. You might be able start close to home (depending on where you live) and come to LA on Day 8 of stimulation and stay until the transfer which would be about 11-12 days. We can discuss those details at a telephone consultation.

3. That can be determined at the time of the telephone consult.

4. Dr. Huang in the Beverly Hills office speaks Mandarin. I suggest you make your telephone consult with him.

Good luck.

Arthur L. Wisot, M. D.
Dr. Wisot
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Wisot »

Hi Judy:

Either way will get you an appointment with him. The 877 number would be more direct but if you submit a request, the person at the 877 will call you.

We look forward to helping you.

Arthur L. Wisot, M. D.