2nd Failed frozen embryo transfer

Jfras
User

2nd Failed frozen embryo transfer

Post by Jfras »

I have been doing infertility treatmentsfor about almost 3 years now, a year with an obgyn and about a year and a half with at rpm. So far after many iui (7 or 8) and now two failed fet I have never been pregnant. I have had no blighted ovum, no chemical pregnancies, not one single drop of hcg to indicate my body has ever received an fertilized egg. At this point I would gladly welcome a blighted ovum just to know something implanted. We have transfer each time a 4aa embryo. What are possible reason for someone never achieving any type of progress. What can be done differently to at least see what is wrong. It seems very uncommon, I haven't met any women who have done around 3 years of treatment not become at least pregnant once even if it turned out non-viable. We have eggs left but I can't see a point in wasting money to continue to never have a change in protocol and to continue getting the same result. I am just sad, heartbroken and have lost a lot of hope in becoming pregnant if you guys after a year in a half never got any where close to me having a hcg blood level that isn't 0 each time.
Dr. Wisot
Site Admin

Re: 2nd Failed frozen embryo transfer

Post by Dr. Wisot »

I don't know anything about you to be able to make a meaningful suggestion before attempting another transfer.

I understand your frustration so if you are a patient at RPMG in LA or OC I would be happy to offer you a free return consultation to review what's been done and hopefully be able to give you my perspective :idea: to help you.

Arthur L. Wisot, M. D.
Reproductive Partners Medical Group
Redondo Beach, California