Happy Mommy

cgibson
User

Happy Mommy

Post by cgibson »

First, I wanted to say THANK YOU, thank you from the bottom of our hearts!!!! My husband and I struggled through years of infertility which brought many tearful nights. However, those tearful nights have now been replaced by nights of 2am (and sometimes 3am or 4am) feedings.

So happy to say that we started our IVF journey in February of 2015, became pregnant after our first round of IVF and brought our son home in late October 2016. He came a few weeks early, I’m sure because he didn't want to wait any longer to meet us as we had already been waiting so long to meet him.

Thank you again to the doctors and staff at the Westminster location, everyone was always professional, welcoming and knowledgable. Every interaction was easy and the doctors were always willing to answer any questions that my husband or I had.
Dr. Amin
Site Admin

Re: Happy Mommy

Post by Dr. Amin »

Congratulations on the arrival of your little one! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of you fertility journey. We are so happy to have helped you along the way. Please let us know if we can ever be of assistance in the future. I will surely pass along your kind words to the other physicians and staff at the Westminster office.

All the best to you and your new family!
Marli Amin, MD
Reproductive Partners Medical Group
Orange County, CA
Dr. Cassidenti
User

Re: Happy Mommy

Post by Dr. Cassidenti »

Thank you for all your kind words and congratulations on the arrival of your little one. We are so excited and happy for you. The office would love to meet him if you are able to bring him by. Wishing you and your family all the best