Forever grateful

BabyCai
User

Forever grateful

Post by BabyCai »

Finding out at 38 yrs of age that I could not conceive was heart breaking! My OB referred me to Dr. Yee to discuss the possibility of IVF. Walking into my first consultation was nerve wracking! My partner had a small towel with him and was sweating lol. After a few minutes I was at ease. Dr. Yee made me feel very comfortable. He took his time explaining everything and "listened" to all of our concerns. During the IVF process there were tears, what If's and difficult decision making but Dr. Yee and his staff were always available to me (even on weekends) which made all the difference! The support from this team was amazing! I am now 41 (delivered at 40. 1 week b4 my birthday) and a proud mom to a baby boy!! I will forever be grateful to RPMG. Baby and I visited the Redondo Beach office recently and it felt good to see that everyone still remembered me after a year. They were very welcoming and excited to meet Baby Cai!
Dr. Wisot
Site Admin

Re: Forever grateful

Post by Dr. Wisot »

Thank you for the inspiring story.

I will pass it on to Dr. Yee and I can assure you it will make his day.

Arthur L. Wisot, M. D.
Reproductive Partners Medical Group, Inc.
Redondo Beach, California
Dr. Yee
User

Re: Forever grateful

Post by Dr. Yee »

I am so happy my staff and I were able to meet your expectations and fulfill your dream. We are always happy to see patients coming back with their babies. It makes it all worth it.

Dr. Yee