Because of you, we are a family.

Jjohnson
User

Because of you, we are a family.

Post by Jjohnson »

We had the best experience with Reproductive Partners, and I would recommend anyone struggling with infertility to this practice. There were plenty of bumps in the road for us, and disappointments to be sure - but we always felt supported, informed, and cared for by Reproductive Partners. Having an entire office that you feel that you can trust is truly invaluable during such an emotionally charged time. Everyone; from the receptionists, Marisol the expert phlebotomist, and all nurses and Doctors, we felt taken care of and that our concerns were always heard and respected.

But I would especially like to thank Dr. Cassidenti in the Westminster office, who was not only our Doctor - but also performed our last FET transfer that led to our successful pregnancy. Our beautiful baby boy Sebastian was born July 23, 2017 and is so much more than we could have ever dreamed of. Without you, Dr. Cassidenti - this would not have been possible. There are no words to convey how grateful we feel to you, specifically. That said, this was truly was a team effort and we couldn’t be more happy, thankful, and grateful to everyone who helped us along the way. I know the forum said that we could not post links, but I am attempting to attach a photo for you guys, and we would love to bring him in to meet you very soon! http://imgur.com/kBlTEOb

From the bottom of our hearts - thank you for making us a family.

Wishing you the very best,

Jennifer and Dean Johnson
Dr. Wisot
Site Admin

Re: Because of you, we are a family.

Post by Dr. Wisot »

The link works and the baby is beautiful. Thanks for sharing your story. I will make sure Dr. Cassidenti sees it.

They would be happy to have you visit with the baby. Just call first to make sure that Dr. Cassidenti will be there when you plan to visit. We love seeing "our babies."

Arthur L. Wisot, M. D.
Reproductive Partners Medical Group, Inc.
Redondo Beach, California
Dr. Cassidenti
User

Post by Dr. Cassidenti »

Jennifer,

Thank you so much for sharing a picture of your adorable baby. He's so cute! The whole Westminster office would absolutely love to meet him and share in your joy. I am so excited and happy for you and your new family.

Thank you for all the wonderful accolades. They are greatly appreciated. Hope to see you soon.
Dr. Cassidenti
FanAlone
User

Post by FanAlone »

Your baby is so cute and adorable.