Happy Healthy Baby Girl

Kerri

Happy Healthy Baby Girl

Post by Kerri »

I have been meaning to post this for a long time, but considering today is exactly one year after my baby was "made" at reproductive partners I thought I'd finally post.

My husband and I had tried for two years to get pregnant. Finally figured out he had a low sperm count and decided to start the IVF process. Thankfully our first try took and now we are the thrilled parents of a happy baby girl. She is definitely the greatest thing that has happened to us and we are so grateful to the doctors and nurses at Reproductive Partners. Everyone was so helpful and nice and supportive. I can't believe that a year ago I was going to the Redondo Beach offices almost every day to get my blood drawn and an ultrasound. I can't believe I was actually giving myself shots! It seems like a totally different world now.

We still have 4 frozen babies waiting so we'll be back. But thank you again to everyone at Reproductive Partners, especially Dr. Yee (since my husband and I joke that he is the one who "got" me pregnant).

Thank you thank you thank you for our perfect little miracle!
Dr. Wisot
Site Admin

Re: Happy Healthy Baby Girl

Post by Dr. Wisot »

Hi:

I will pass your thanks on to Dr. Yee and the whole crew at Redondo Beach. I am happy to hear that we rocked your world in a good way.

Thanks for your post.

Arthur L. Wisot, M. D.
Reproductive Partners Medical Group, Inc.
Redondo Beach, California
Dr. Yee
User

Re: Happy Healthy Baby Girl

Post by Dr. Yee »

I am very happy for all "three" of you and pleased to have played a small role in helping you achieve your dream. Just let us know when you are ready for more.

Best regards,
Dr. Yee