"Thank you" just isn't enough.

Frani_Mayeda

"Thank you" just isn't enough.

Post by Frani_Mayeda »

Dear Staff at the Redondo Beach Location,
Today marks the 1 year anniversary of when my husband and I got the news that we were pregnant.....possibly with twins.

How do I begin to thank you all. As I'm typing this I can't help but fill my eyes with tears. My husband and I are now the very proud parents of not one but two beautiful babies. Our twins are our everything. I just can't possibly imagine our lives without them.

From the very first moment of walking into your office we were greeted with the warmest and kindest staff. Both my husband and I were extremely nervous and extremely scared of what we were about to face. The staffs ability to comfort you in what could be the most vulnerable time in your life is nothing short of amazing. They truly are another breed of awesome. Dawn, Lisa, Brenda, Kristen, Frances, Yolanda, Dr. Wisot, Dr. Meldrum and Dr. Yee from the bottom of my heart....THANK YOU!!! Thank you so, so, so, so much for giving us hope.....giving us our Keiko and Kenji Mayeda. We are so in love and we have you all to thank.

Please forgive me if I forgot to include anyone. Just know anyone that had a part in our IVF process will ALWAYS have a place in our hearts.

Warmest regards,

Frances and Evan Mayeda
Dr. Wisot
Site Admin

Re: "Thank you" just isn't enough.

Post by Dr. Wisot »

And thank you for your heartwarming thoughts. It just makes us strive to do even better to know that we have helped make your lives so much fuller.

Arthur L. Wisot, M. D.
Reproductive Partners Medical Group, Inc.
Redondo Beach, California
Dr. Yee
User

Post by Dr. Yee »

Thank you for sharing your experience and congratulations on your twins. My staff and I always appreciate hearing from our patients with their feedbacks. The entire process requires a "TEAM" effort, and you and your husband are part of the team as well.

Regards,
Dr. Yee
dmeldrum

Post by dmeldrum »

Thank you so much for writing us. It's difficult to express how important it is for us all to hear how happy you are with your treatment at RPMG. It's what we strive for every day. Enjoy!
Dr. Meldrum
Frani_Mayeda

Post by Frani_Mayeda »

Thank you all for your prompt responses. It just shows how wonderful you all truly are.

Warm regards,
Frances Mayeda