Thank you so much.

Anjelika Kegeyan

Thank you so much.

Post by Anjelika Kegeyan »

We had been trying to have kids well over six years. We were unsuccessful. We went to other fertility doctors and we were not happy with their service. Finally we were referred to Dr. Gregory Rosen at reproductive partners . Dr. Rosen was very nice an understanding of our situation. He took time to explain to us step by step what procedure he was going to do. After a few months, we found out we were pregnant with twins. Dr. Rosen and Dr. Huang both were very nice and took time to show us and explain that there might have been complications with one of the babies because the sac was not big enough for the baby. Dr. Rosen warned us that it would be a good idea to do some additional tests to make sure both babies were health. I had some problems around eight and ninth week of my pregnancy but continued to carry twins. At around 18 th week check up we found out that one of the babies that was in the smaller sac had no hart beat. I was devastated and thought I was going to loose the other baby too. I was considered a high risk pregnancy. I end up having wat's considered vanishing twin syndrom. Most of all I was grateful that Dr. Rosen took time and explained to me that it might happen due to the size of the sac. Now we have a healthy son, Adam who was born on 07/05/12. He was born 6.12lbs and now at three months he is about 14 lbs. We are very happy and extremely thankful to Dr. Rosen and Dr. Huang for making our dream of being a parent into a reality. Thank you so much I don't think this would be possible without you.

Anjelika Kegeyan and Matthew Bower
Dr. Wisot
Site Admin

Re: Thank you so much.

Post by Dr. Wisot »

Thank you for sharing your inspiring story. I will make sure Drs. Huang and Rosen see your message.

Arthur L. Wisot, M. D.
Reproductive Partners Medical Group, Inc.
Redondo Beach, California