THANK YOU for our MIRACLE!

gretchenla

THANK YOU for our MIRACLE!

Post by gretchenla »

Where do I start with my gratitude? Words can not explain how happy, satisfied and thankful I am with my care from Reproductive Partners. My husband and I first met Dr. Gregory Rosen in August of 2011 in the Westminster office to discuss our options with IVF with my husband's frozen sperm. I was referred to Dr. Rosen by my OB and was told that Dr. Rosen was the doctor to see if we wanted to be successful at getting pregnant. Dr. Rosen went over all options with us discussing pros and cons to our circumstance. Dr. Rosen was very patient and has AMAZING bedside manners. He made the process of IVF very clear and made sure all our questions were answered. We had our transfer performed on December 20, 2011. Our follow up appointments were at the Beverly Hills office where we were also seen by Dr, Huang, who is a great doctor as well. Both offices provided us with wonderful care. From the receptionist to the nurses, everyone was very professional, and was always willing to make sure that my husband and I were comfortable. During my early months, I had to call the after hours service who paged the Dr. on call. I was immediately connected to Dr. Huang who helped me with my issue over the phone and instructed me to come into the office the next day. These doctors are amazing! They make you feel as if you are their only patient, never rushing and always available to answer ANY questions you might have. At my appointments, both the doctors and nurse were just as excited as I was when we saw a "flicker" signifying a heart beat(now that was amazing). They are very personable and actually care about their patients. My husband, Mike and I were successful with getting pregnant with a baby girl on our first try. After being released to an OB, I had bleeding and could not get in touched with my OB. I called the after hours for Dr. Rosen and Dr. Huang. Dr. Rosen was on call and he instructed me to go to my OB in the morning BUT if she was not able to see me, I could come into his office and they would see what they could do to help me. That spoke volumes to me of how wonderful Dr. Rosen is and how he cares for his patients. Patients are not just a number at Reproductive Partners, they make you feel as though you are part of their family. Our baby girl Madison was born on August 31, 2011! THANK YOU!
Dr. Wisot
Site Admin

Re: THANK YOU for our MIRACLE!

Post by Dr. Wisot »

Thanks for the great and detailed story. :D

I will pass your post on to Drs. Rosen and Huang.

Arthur L. Wisot, M. D.
Reproductive Partners Medical Group
Redondo Beach, California