We will be seeing you again soon :)

quadsaints1029

We will be seeing you again soon :)

Post by quadsaints1029 »

After 3 concurrent miscarriages, my husband and I seeked the help of Dr. Wisot and the RP team. For the first 4 months we tried on our own following his orders. I lost some weight, took my vitamins, used the ovulation kit, progesterone, I even charted my temp. Well on month 5 I started my first round of clomid and to my surprise on month 6(2 days after my birthday) I get my positive hpt :D OMG I was beyond excited but yet very nervous about losing this pregnancy as I did the others. I rushed to see Dr Wisot to confirm that I was pregnant and not imagining it. My first ultrasound all we saw was a tiny little sac, a week later second ultrasound we saw 3 bubbles 2 heartbeats OMG Dr Wisot were having twins possibly triplets I cried I was so nervously happy. My poor husband could't believe what we were looking at. By our next ultrasound my wonderful Dr Wisot not only did he see 3 strong heartbeats, but he also found a second sac with baby D. YES QUADRUPLETS!! My poor husband almost passed out!
Dr Wisot went over the risks and our choices. With all the risks we still decided too keep them ALL. After a couple of weeks we graduated and off we went to a regular OB.

Dr Wisot I want to thank you with all my heart for all your help for treating me like a person and not like an insurance claim. You have to be the best Doctor I've ever met! All your staff every single one them were amazing always so friendly and very helpful. My husband and I will without a doubt be back to see you very soon. Unfortunetly my quad girls were born at 20 weeks and didn't survive this has broken our hearts. We are confident that with your help we will be able to one day have a child in our arms.

Thanks Dr Wisot for everything you do!!!! You are simply the best!!

We shall see you very soon I hope
Susana
Dr. Wisot
Site Admin

Re: We will be seeing you again soon :)

Post by Dr. Wisot »

Dear Susana:

I too was devastated to hear of your loss. I have tried to call you after Angie told me of your loss, but have not gotten you in and there was no voicemail to leave a message.

This was an extraordinary pregnancy with enormous risk just from Clomid and unfortunately it did not work out. But it does show that under ordinary circumstances you should be able to carry fine.

I look forward to helping you continue your quest. Thank you for the kind words even though I don't count this as a true success.

Arthur L. Wisot, M. D.
Reproductive Partners Medical Group
Redondo Beach, California