Thank you!

mommy2

Thank you!

Post by mommy2 »

Hello!

I wanted to take a moment and thank you AGAIN for helping me get pregnant.
I have been a patient of Dr. Rosen's since 2008. After much heartache, I gave birth to my 1st son in 2009,just one week after my 38th birthday. (He was the result of a FET, and my 'worst' graded embryo! :P )

I returned again in 2010 to try for another one. The second time proved to be just as difficult as the first. But Dr. Rosen and the staff from both Beverly Hills and Westminster are nothing short of amazing! They all were so supportive, professional, honest, and caring...I couldn't ask for a better group to help me through!
I could write a whole page on my journey, but I wanted to celebrate the outcome, not lament about the process!
In brief, I went through 4 fresh IVF cycles, 3 FET's, 6 pregnancies, 4 miscarriages (3 of which after seeing the heartbeat). Not only do I have my son, but gave birth to his little brother over Thanksgiving weekend, just 1 month past my 41st birthday!
I told Dr. Rosen that everything I endured was worth it when I look at my 2 little boys.
I can't thank you all enough for your help.
May God continue to bless you and all your patients!!!
Love,
Jonathan and William's mommy
Dr. Wisot
Site Admin

Re: Thank you!

Post by Dr. Wisot »

Thank you for sharing this amazing journey with so many who are currently on the journey. I know it will help them.

I will pass on your post to Dr. Rosen.

Arthur L. Wisot, M. D.
Reproductive Partners Medical Group
Redondo Beach, California
GRosen

Re: Thank you!

Post by GRosen »

Mommy2
Thank you very much for your kind words and for your perseverance! It was our pleasure to be able to be of service but we could not have done it without you.
Thank you and best wishes.
Dr. Rosen