WOMBMATES AT AGE 41+!

[email protected]

WOMBMATES AT AGE 41+!

Post by [email protected] »

I want to thank Dr. Wisot and his wonderful team of doctors, nurses and staff for helping us conceive our healthy, beautiful twin boys, now age 6+! In the beginning, before meeting Dr. Wisot, I was such a rookie and had such little knowledge of the entire process. This quest for even more knowledge led me to a little purple flyer in a doctor's office in Los Angeles. It was for RESOLVE,(the well known, non-profit, National Infertility Association, www.Resolve.Org)... so I attended my first support group meeting in Hermosa Beach. The girls in the group highly recommended Dr. Wisot, and I am so glad I listened to them...... I ended up becoming a support group leader of the Hermosa Beach Chapter of Resolve and referring over 60 patients to the Redondo Beach office! Nearly every family that I referred to their office has had a miraculous success story. Please feel free to email me anytime and I will write you back with my success story and let you in on everything I have learned.:)

All my best,
Lisa Goodfriend Giebler
Manhattan Beach, CA, Mom
Former Support group Leader for RESOLVE for 3 years
email: [email protected]
owner/creator www.wombmates.com - tee shirts and onesies for twins
posted 7/6/11
Dr. Wisot
Site Admin

Re: WOMBMATES AT AGE 41+!

Post by Dr. Wisot »

Hi Lisa:

Thank you for your continuing vote of confidence :D and I would urge those still trying to contact you as you are a wealth of information.

Arthur L. Wisot, M. D.
Reproductive Partners Medical Group, Inc.
Redondo Beach, California