Awaiting for our twin boys.... Thank you !!!

golden951

Awaiting for our twin boys.... Thank you !!!

Post by golden951 »

My husband and I had been trying to conceive for 6 months, but i knew we had some problems bc the home ovulation kit was positive but I was not pregnant. I found Dr. Cassidenti through my insurance website. I was very skeptical and asked lots of questions.
Dr.Cassidenti did a number of testing and found out i had a blocked fallopian tube. A surgery was scheduled the following month, and after 2nd IUI, i was pregnant with twin. Dr.Cassidenti and the staffs took time to answer all my questions. i came to the office around 2x/wk at that time, and i was very impressed with the short wait time. this enabled me to be able to work and keep up with all the appointments. Timing is extremely important with fertility probs. i was nervous at first that the office would screw up timing, and i had to wait another month. It turned out no time was wasted; everything was scheduled perfectly.
I'm currently 35.5 wk pregnant now. We couldn't have been here without the help of Dr.Cassidenti. Thank you so much for this miracle. No words can express our gratefulness...
Dr. Wisot
Site Admin

Re: Awaiting for our twin boys.... Thank you !!!

Post by Dr. Wisot »

Thanks for sharing your story. I can't wait to hear that the babies are here safely. I will pass this on to Dr. Cassidenti. She will appreciate it.

Arthur L. Wisot, M. D.
Reproductive Partners Medical Group
Redondo Beach, California
Dr. Cassidenti
User

Re: Awaiting for our twin boys.... Thank you !!!

Post by Dr. Cassidenti »

I'm so excited to hear that you will be delivering soon. Congratulations on the new additions to your family. Please send us pictures so we can share in your joy. When you are settled and the boys are a bit older, please bring them by the office. We would all love to see them!!!

Denise Cassidenti, M.D.
Reproductive Partners Medical Group