Pregnant

Jrosek

Pregnant

Post by Jrosek »

I just wanted to let you know I worked with Dr. Huang and Dr. Rosen for the past year and I am overjoyed to write that I am pregnant and expecting twins in November.
Tears come to my eyes every time I think about our journey and how grateful I am to all the Dr.'s at RP for what they do. To think they have dedicated their lives to make so many peoples dreams come true fills my heart.
I could not have asked for a better experience. There were times that I felt down and disappointed and hours I would spend searching this blog and read all the other stories, just hoping that one day I would be writing from this side and here I am.
I am now 14 weeks along and my husband and I are so very excited to start our family. I will never be able to thank you and your entire practice for all of the hard work and dedication to us. Thank you for taking my dream of being a mother as serious as I do.
Dr. Wisot
Site Admin

Re: Pregnant

Post by Dr. Wisot »

Thank you for your very moving note.I will be sure to pass it on to Drs. Huang and Rosen.

Godspeed the rest of the way.

Arthur L. Wisot, M. D.
Reproductive Partners Medical Group
Redondo Beach, California
Jrosek

Re: Pregnant

Post by Jrosek »

I also forgot to mention that I especially appreciated during my retrievals and transfers that all the nurses who helped me seem to have gone through infertility obstacles themselves. It is such a personal experience and knowing that those women really had experience first hand with every part of the process made me feel a bit calmer. Even the nurses who had not experienced it first hand empathize with those patients who do but that was just a small detail throughout my journey that did not go unnoticed.