Success with FET

cboldt

Success with FET

Post by cboldt »

My husband and I have been trying to have a baby for over 6 years with no success!
After 2 miscarriages and couple of IUI's and 2 failed IVF cycles, we decided to try a third round of IVF with Reproductive partners after one of the nurses at our OB clinic referred us to your clinic at Westminster.We had already tried 2 different clinics in the past but were not successful.Our first Consultation was with Dr.Cassidenti.She explained things very clearly and took time to go step by step over the process which could seemed overwhelming.She always was very positive and had a great bed side manner.We tried our first round of IVF but did not respond very well to the Injectible medication,Dr. Cassidenti suggested we try FET where they would collect embryos over 3 rounds of stimulating cycles of Clomid and freeze the embryos until we have enough embryos to make the transfer worthwhile..I was put on clomid and after 4 rounds of clomid they were able to retrieve 5 embryos.We had 5 day transfer and we transferred 2 embryos which resulted in a pregnancy with very HCG levels.I will not forget the day Dr. Cassidenti called me and gave me this great news.I also like to thank Dr. Yee for his kindness,patience and being extremely gentle and answering all our questions.I am 30 weeks pregnant and we are expecting our first girl in August.We will be forever grateful to both Dr.Cassidenti and Dr.Yee and all the amazing staff and nurses for making our dreams in becoming parents true.Thank you all..
Dr. Wisot
Site Admin

Re: Success with FET

Post by Dr. Wisot »

Thanks for your note which will help encourage others. I will pass this on to Drs. Cassidenti and Yee. They ROCK!

Arthur L. Wisot, M. D.
Reproductive Partners Medical Group, Inc.
Redondo Beach, California
Dr. Cassidenti
User

Re: Success with FET

Post by Dr. Cassidenti »

Thank you for your kind note and update on your pregnancy!!! I am thrilled to hear that you are having a girl. How exciting! Please keep us posted about the arrival of your daughter. I would love to meet her and I'm sure all the Westminster staff would as well. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!