Perfect twin girls!

mnelson

Perfect twin girls!

Post by mnelson »

After more than a year of struggling with infertility, a move to CA brought my husband and I into the care of Reproductive Partners and specifically, Dr. Wisot. We had done the Clomid, tried the IUI's unsuccessfully and even spontaneously conceived only to discover it was a tubal pregnancy. Dr. Wisot read our charts and gave us options - he was not quick to recommend one route over the other as he was confident we WOULD be parents one day. With the treatments we had previously attempted, along with the increased risk of another tubal pregnancy, we opted to try IVF. Thankfully, we were successful after the first round. We are now the lucky parents of two healthy and happy 16 month old twin girls! We credit Dr. Wisot and his team not only for their expert medical guidance, but also their empathy and compassion to couples who are experiencing infertility. It is such a delicate issue - one that many people do not understand. The nursing staff handled our questions and concerns with the utmost urgency and kindness - support that we will never forget receiving from you!

In our opinion, this clinic is the whole package! We would recommend your services to anyone and everyone! We look forward to staying in touch with you through the years as the two miracles you helped us conceive remind us everyday how blessed we are! Thank you just doesn't cut it - we are forever grateful.
Dr. Wisot
Site Admin

Re: Perfect twin girls!

Post by Dr. Wisot »

Thank you so much for your very kind words. We really to try to give couples struggling with infertility everything they need and I am thrilled that we were able to do all that for you. :D

Arthur L. Wisot, M. D.
Reproductive Partners Medical Group, Inc.
Redondo Beach, California