thanks

twinmom

thanks

Post by twinmom »

Dear Dr. Wisot,
Just wanted to convey our heartfelt thanks to you, Dr. Yee, and the other doctors, as well as Dawn and the other nurses and staff for a sucessful result following a very long and bumpy road to parenthood- numerous rounds of ivf, various surgeries etc. I really felt as though we had a whole team of folks all pulling for us. Our twins are nearly four months old now. So glad that you can finally retire my very very thick medical file! It would make a nice door stop. Smile
I hope that the others out there will persevere. It's not easy to pick yourself back up after being disappointed time and time again, but when my babies smile at me, I can't help but think that all of the effort was certainly worth it.
Thanks again.

P.S. We will try to stop by the Redondo office, but it may take awhile given that we live on the other side of town and it isn't easy transporting twins.
Dr. Wisot
Site Admin

Re: thanks

Post by Dr. Wisot »

I am thrilled for your success and I can't wait to see them. Please make sure I am in the office when you come it-maybe a day when Dr. Yee is in also.

Arthur L. Wisot, M. D.
Reproductive Partners Medical Group, Inc.
Redondo Beach, California
Dr. Bill Yee
User

Re: thanks

Post by Dr. Bill Yee »

I am so please to hear about your twins. You must be very busy, but if you and the babies are in area, please drop by. The staff and I look forward to meeting them.

Regards,
Dr. Yee