Thank you!

Meg

Thank you!

Post by Meg »

My husband and I are so grateful to RPMG, especially Dr. Yee and the staff at the Westminster office. We recently welcomed our beautiful baby daughter after one round of IVF (two IUIs did not work), and each day brings new joy to our family. RPMG demonstrated exceptional expertise, understanding, patience, and guidance. They approached each step with a calm and encouraging attitude, and they gave us the individualized attention we needed. We have no doubt we chose the best team of professionals. Thank you!
Dr. Wisot
Site Admin

Re: Thank you!

Post by Dr. Wisot »

It was called to my attention that we did not reply to your beautiful note and I don't know how I missed it but I am so grateful for your kind words and am so happy that you had such a great result.

Please accept my apology for missing your note. I wil;l pass it on to Dr Yee who will also greatly appreciate it.

Arthur L. Wisot, M. D.
Reproductive Partners Medical Group
Redondo Beach, California
Dr. Yee
User

Re: Thank you!

Post by Dr. Yee »

Meg, you are so welcome, and thank you for sharing your appreciation. The staff and I are so happy to hear about your new addition. Please drop by the office when you are in the area.

Best Wishes,
Bill Yee