Pregnant at last!

caligirl83

Pregnant at last!

Post by caligirl83 »

After almost three years of trying to get pregnant naturally we went to Reproductive Partners and I got pregnant the first try of IUI.
I had been under doctors care for quite some time and had gotten all the possible testing we could, HSG, ultrasounds, they checked my hormone levels, they checked my husbands sperm which had mild abnormal morphology but his count was good. We were just diagnosed with "unexplained infertility". We were referred to Rep. partners by my obgyn and I am so thankful he did. I am currently five months pregnant and expecting a baby girl. I want to thank Dr. Yee for all his help and being honest with us from the beginning, I was never given false hope of ridiculous success rates just to get me to do a procedure, for us it worked the first time and we could not be happier!
Dr. Wisot
Site Admin

Re: Pregnant at last!

Post by Dr. Wisot »

I am delighted to hear that as will Dr. Yee when I pass your message on to him. I hope the rest of the pregnancy and delivery goes well.

Arthur L. Wisot, M. D.
Reproductive Partners Medical Group
Redondo Beach, California
Dr. Yee
User

Re: Pregnant at last!

Post by Dr. Yee »

I am so happy to hear your pregnancy is doing well. The entire office is pleased to know we were able to help....................Dr. Bill Yee