Thank you for helping us make a family!

genn_juls

Thank you for helping us make a family!

Post by genn_juls »

I would just like to say how supportive and kind everyone at Reproductive Partners is. We started our family almost 8 years ago. Most of the same staff is there, and it's been so nice sharing the experience of our growing family with the same familiar faces and all that comes with that comfortable feeling. We our now expecting our fourth child! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts to the staff of the Westminster Reproductive Partners for your positive energy and always being there for support and guidance. We literally couldn't have had our children without you!

Love,
The Santa Cruz Family of 6!
Dr. Wisot
Site Admin

Re: Thank you for helping us make a family!

Post by Dr. Wisot »

What a great story. I will share this with Drs Cassidenti, Yee and Rosen from the Westminster office who I am sure all were instrumental in your phenomenal success.

Everyone come to us with the thought of having one baby. But four. Wow! :D

Arthur L. Wisot, M. D.
Reproductive Partners Medical Group
Redondo Beach, California
Dr. Cassidenti
User

Re: Thank you for helping us make a family!

Post by Dr. Cassidenti »

Dear Santa Cruz Family,
We are so excited about your upcoming addition to your growing family. It has be a pleasure and so amazing to be part of it all. Thank you for all your praises. We wish you all the best in the next few months as you prepare to be a family of 6!!!! We would love to see the new little Santa Cruz and hope that you will bring everyone by soon.
All my best,
Dr. Cassidenti
Last edited by Dr. Cassidenti on Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.