Success Story (2 babies 4 years apart)

MamaBalak

Success Story (2 babies 4 years apart)

Post by MamaBalak »

I just wanted to write a success story for my family. I saw Dr. Rosen (officially) for both pregnancies but in all honesty, I have seen just about every doctor who works in the office (you will be going often once you start treatment.) and all were fantastic! I have been to the Westminster (Orange County) office and to the Los Angeles office. All of the doctors at both locations were top notch and excellent in providing me with quality and professional care. At 30 years old, after trying on our own for 2 years, we decided to make the appointment at Reproductive Partners. We went through all of the standard tests and it was decided that we would try injections and IUI. I got pregnant with my son the second cycle. Had a healthy baby. Four years later (when my son was 3) we decided to try again. We knew we still needed some help so back to Reproductive Partners we went. Again, second cycle, with the same treatment we got pregnant. Here I sit, 15 weeks pregnant with number two. God is good and so are the doctors at Reproductive Partners. Not cheap since insurance doesn't cover it but worth every penny and more. Couldn't be happier with my care at Reproductive Partners and with Dr. Rosen and the rest of the Doctors. Soon to be a family of four! YAY!
Dr. Wisot
Site Admin

Re: Success Story (2 babies 4 years apart)

Post by Dr. Wisot »

Thank you for your wonderful post which will inspire others. I will pass your note on to Dr. Rosen and it will make him feel very good. :D

Arthur L. Wisot, M. D.
Reproductive Partners Medical Group
Redondo Beach, California