please help first clomid cycle pos opks over a week

soconfused23

please help first clomid cycle pos opks over a week

Post by soconfused23 »

i started my clomid cycle on cd 3-7 then on cd 10 started testing got a pos then went to neg early on cd 11 then at midnight on cd 11/12 pos again neg later mornig on cd 12 then i evening on cd 12 pos again so we had intercourse on cd 11 and 12 then all day cd 13 neg cd 14 most o day neg untill late night on cd 14 then another pos it wet back to neg untill cd 16 then had a few negs untill diner time o cd 17 ad all ight till now 2 pm on cd 18 still getting pos.. first opks on cd 10-14 where clear blue digitals with smiley face so they were not misread and now i am using the cheap strips but they are blareing pos no mistaking it. am I ovulating now or did i then? at cd 11-12 i had egg white cm clear stretchy and cp was high soft and open now my cm its white thick creamy ad sticky almost dry and cervix is low hard and closed. am i preg or ovulating? took preg test its neg on 5 6dpo

also at 5dpo i had a great temp dip and alot of cramping in low abdomen and back on both side though and started having pos opks at 6 pm all night into 2 pm on 6dpo temp rose back up at 6dpo but still cramping like af is around the corner but no where close still having pos opks but cp is low hard closed and cm is white sticky almost dry tender nipple and tingles hightened sese of smell nausea head ache super fatiqued coffee aversions constipation gassy etc.... is this pg or am i ovulating agai or wats wrong with me??????

also first pos opks where with clear blue dig smiley faces so they were def pos and ow im using cheapy strips but they are blaring pos so no mistaking it..... im soooooooo cofused and need any advice or thought you can share...... i know its possible to gear up to o but not release ad the try again later but im almost pos it released w cm change cp change temp dip ad rise etc.... but y all the pos opks??????
Dr. Wisot
Site Admin

Re: please help first clomid cycle pos opks over a week

Post by Dr. Wisot »

Hi:

Obviously the OPKs, especially the cheapie ones are not working for you.

The best way to clear this up is to have your doctor do an ultrasound and if that does not tell the doctor where you are in your cycle some hormone tests might help. You are not going to be able to figure this out on your own. :?

If you are on Clomid because of PCOS, you may run a high LH most of the time and we see this kind of story when women with PCOS try to use the OPKs.

Arthur L. Wisot, M. D.
Reproductive Partners Medical Group
Redondo Beach, California
soconfused23

Re: please help first clomid cycle pos opks over a week

Post by soconfused23 »

no i do not have pcos this has never happened before im just so cofused could all of the symptoms be from the clomid? is my body tryig to ovulate again? can opk test pos before a hpt? has anyoe ever had this before?