Multiple miscarriages and now problems getting pregnant

jkph

Multiple miscarriages and now problems getting pregnant

Post by jkph »

I had 3 very early miscarriages when I was 32-35. (2 chemical pregnancies and 1 blighted ovum) Every time my husband and I tried to get pregnant, we were able to concieve in 1-2 months of trying. In May, I had a small uterine septum removed. Last month, I had a saline ultrasound which showed that there is no scarring or other issies. All of my other tests show that both my husband and I do not have any other problems. After my septum was removed, we started trying again in August. I also did one month of Clomid and IUI and still haven't gotten pregnant since. My feritlity doctor doesn't seem to have any answer for why I am having a hard time getting pregant again. (I am 36 now.) Do you know of any possible causes?
Dr. Wisot
Site Admin

Re: Multiple miscarriages and now problems getting pregnant

Post by Dr. Wisot »

Hi:

You mention your age with those miscarriages. If you are significantly older, that could explain the difficulty getting pregnant. If not, your doctor has to look at all the reasons for your difficulty conceiving.

There are no other causes that would be related to your surgery if the sono does not show adhestions.

Good luck.

Arthur L. Wisot, M. D.
Reproductive Partners Medical Group, Inc.
Redondo Beach, California
jkph

Post by jkph »

Sorry I am 36 now.
Dr. Wisot
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Wisot »

That age difference should not be significant.

Arthur L. Wisot, M. D.
Reproductive Partners Medical Group, Inc.
Redondo Beach, California