Ready for Results!

summer9899

Ready for Results!

Post by summer9899 »

Hi Dr. Wisot,

I am a patient in the Beverly Hills office, since Nov 5th 2012, however we have been trying to conceive since Sept 2009, about 3.5 years. I am 32, my husband 33. Never been pregnant. My husband is in the military and we move all the time. I have seen 4 Dr's in the 3.5 years, and its very frustrating to start over and over. It wasnt until April 2012 that I was diagnosed with PCOS by my GYN. I have had 2 recent laproscopic surgeries done for ovarian drilling, tubal cannulation and hysteroscopy. I have also had my HSG. Everything was normal in all of these procedures, tubes are not blocked, no cysts. I have been through 6 cycles of clomid consecutively without ANY pregnancy
#1 50mg
#2 50mg + 500mg metformin
#3 100 mg + 1000mg metformin + estradiol
#4 150mg + 1500 mg metformin + estradiol + dexamethasone 0.5 + HCG shot
BV Office #5 150mg + 1500 mg metformin + HCG shot..one week later, progestrone test 12.8
BV Office #6 200mg + 1500 mg metformin + HCG shot...one week later, progestrone test 11.1

My uterus shape/lining is normal, and have produced mature follicles the last 3 cycles, but still nothing. My husband has had several seman analysis done over the 3.5 years and all is normal with him. My lastest bloodwork on Day 3 shows LH 17.5 FSH 5.3 Prolactin 6.7 Estradiol 57 Progestrone <0.5.

Dr Rosen & Dr Huang are great, but I have been down this long road and I feel like something needs to be done that really works. No more testing to see. What do you recommend? We move again June 2014 and I truly do not want to carry my huge medical file into another Dr's office at our next duty station and start from scratch. Hoping I can make a change that works in 2013.

Thank you in advance for your advice!
Dr. Wisot
Site Admin

Re: Ready for Results!

Post by Dr. Wisot »

I can't really give "advice" here but I would suggest that you express these thoughts to Drs. Rosen and Huang and knowing all the aspects of your case perhaps they can help you move on to more effective treatment more quickly.

Arthur L. Wisot, M. D.
Reproductive Partners Medical Group
Redondo Beach, California