Trying To Get Pregnant

baby95

Trying To Get Pregnant

Post by baby95 »

I am 20 years old and I've been trying 4 months now to getting pregnant but it doesn't work. I surely don't have any infertility problems. So the first month that I have tried is on 1st April and 6th April. I had my period on 2nd April. The second one is on May. I had my period on 9 May and I had sex on 14, 19, 26 and 29 May. The third one is on June. I had my period on 10 June and had sex on 2nd June. The last try is on July. I had my period on 10 July and I had sex on 17 and 24 July. I'm hoping that I will get pregnant on this month but unfortunately I had my period recently on 11 August. I wanna try again for this month. So I wanna know when is the right time for me to have sex so that I can conceive. My period cycle isn't that accurate. The date keep changed every month maybe due to my hormone. For this August, I wanna know when is the right time for me to have a baby-sex making. I really wanna get pregnant. Please help me!
Dr. Wisot
Site Admin

Re: Trying To Get Pregnant

Post by Dr. Wisot »

The best way to time relations is by using a urine ovulation predictor pee-on-the-stick test. The most accurate ones are Ovuquick, Clearblue and First Response. You test in the late morning or early afternoon after not drinking for about 4 hours. When it turns positive you simply have sex the next day. Start doing the test a few days before you expect ovulation.

Arthur L. Wisot, M. D.
Reproductive Partners Medical Group
Redondo Beach, California