best sex positions for "Anteverted" Uterus???????

anon114
User

best sex positions for "Anteverted" Uterus???????

Post by anon114 »

I recently just had a transvaginal Ultrasound and the results came back that I have a Antevered uterus measuring at 7.7 x 5.9 x 4.3
And I have complex ovarian cyst possibly Hemmorhagic. I've been trying to conceive for 6 months and only done the missionary everytime.
I will be taking Clomid for the first when my next cycle starts?, will this have any affect on my recently discovered cyst?
What are the best positions for trying when having a Anteverted Uterus?
Also I have been using Pre-seed fertility Lubricant for 3 mi this and it has not worked like most women claim it doesn't on their first time using it? Is Conceive Plus better?
Dr. Wisot
Site Admin

Re: best sex positions for "Anteverted" Uterus???????

Post by Dr. Wisot »

Most women have an anteverted uterus and the missionary position works best for most. Your doctor can do a post coital test to make sure sperm are getting through the cervical mucus.

Not knowing what type of cyst it is makes it impossible to predict if the Clomid can have any effect on it.

The only purpose of Pre-Seed is lubrication during intercourse. It is not toxic to the sperm but does not benefit anything else, nor does any other lubricant.

Arthur L. Wisot, M. D.
Reproductive Partners Medical Group
Redondo Beach, California
anon114
User

Post by anon114 »

Whats the best time of the day to take
Ovulation Tests?
Dr. Wisot
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Wisot »

Late morning or later. Don't drink for 4 hours, urinate and discard, then urinate a half hour later and test the concentrated specimen.

Arthur L. Wisot, M. D.
Reproductive Partners Medical Group
Redondo Beach, California